Saturday, September 22, 2012

Newborn Pictures

 


 

 





One thing I never did with either of my girls and always wished I would have was had professional newborn pictures taken.  There's something about pictures taken within the first two weeks of life that is so raw and innocent...it captures the true beauty and miracle of life unlike any other moment or time period I have ever seen.  With the addition of Cooper to our family possibly being our last, I knew I didn't want to pass the opportunity up one more time to have newborn pictures taken.  I am so thankful to Tammy Wren for spending the morning with us and capturing some priceless shots of our family.  I told her beforehand that I would consider any picture where she was able to get all 5 of us in the picture at the same time looking in the same general direction a success.  I wanted to be realistic; afterall we are talking about a photo shoot with a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old, and a 2 week old.  She far exceeded any expectation I could have ever had...she was extremely patient and easy going and the girls loved playing around and trying out some of the different poses she had in mind.  While their attention span in front of the camera was short, at best, I was super impressed with how well she was able to capture the playfulness and love within our family on camera in such a short amount of time.  She is truly talented and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for family portraits.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  As for us, it looks like in this case, third time was a charm when it came to newborn pictures.  I will forever cherish these precious moments we now have frozen in time.

1 comment: